Friday, February 24, 2012

Andrew turns 2!

 Last weekend we had my nephew, Andrew's 2nd birthday party! Since my sister says that I have no posts about her family on here, I thought I would dedicate this post to Andrew :)

I should mention that my sweet sister is a preacher's wife, a full-time nurse, and the mother of 4 children so she stays pretty busy (her smallest child is only 3mo old!). We are very, very different when planning parties. I get a little obsessed over my girls party and start planning at least 6 months in advance. She's very laid back about the whole thing. She usually has a small family party and keeps it really low-key. Maybe I could learn a thing or two from her :)

Back to the party...

Andrew absolutely LOVES Toy Story, so he had a Buzz Lightyear party. I asked her if I could do the cake since I received a Wilton cake decorating set from my mom for Christmas and was very eager to try it out. It turned out pretty good, and I think Andrew was pleased with it!



All the cousins (minus Titus, Seth, & Baby Lydia)




I had to sneak a picture of sweet baby Lydia in here :)

Happy Birthday Andrew!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that cake! You did a great job!