Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catching up some more...

Okay, so let's see...January was a blur but I do remember that I started finally feeding Lucy rice cereal (she did not like it) and started saying "Da-Da." We had a little bit of snow, but it was really more like ice, so we didn't really go out. Since we live on a hill, we were pretty much "iced-in" for a week! Luckily everyone survived!

In February, Lucy started eating some baby food, which she liked much better. Maggie is still helping out and even wants to feed Lucy sometimes!

In March, Todd, Amanda, Dale, & Bryan (plus others from the church) went on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. So, I was supposed to have Lucy, Maggie, Andres, Titus, & Seth Saturday-Wednesday (Shanda had them for the rest of the week). To keep this short, I had major issues with my eyes and couldn't really see so babysitting plans were really screwed up! We still had a great time (I ended up staying with Shanda too!) and it all worked out in the end. In regards to Lucy, she started crawling like crazy and is now into everything! Maggie is completely into Tinkerbell & Tangled (she can even quote the movie).

No comments: