Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just an Update...

The past month and a half have been a blur...

September was great! Lucy has begun smiling and watching TV. Maggie has continued to be a wonderful big sister. Todd and I took a trip to Italy with some of his family and had a wonderful time. It was nice to get away for a little while, but I was so happy to see my girls! Here are a few pics of the trip...

Leaning Tower of Piza

Todd and I at a vineyard



The villa we stayed in (the Tuscany area)

Venice!

Then, we came back for a week, then we went to Disney World! My Mom & Dad, plus Amanda, Dale, & the boys went this time! We decided to leave Lucy at home this time since it was gonna be so hot. So, Ganny and Papa (Todd's Mom & Dad) got to spend a whole week with just Lucy! Here are a couple of pictures from that trip...

The whole gang!
Giving Handy Manny a kiss. 
Maggie loves Minnie!
(Although she did keep asking her where Mickey was)






No comments: